Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Review - Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner: The Silky Smoother


I'm always on the lookout for the perfect conditioner and I hate to think how much money I've spent over the years trying to tame the frizzy/split ends of my hair.  On a recent shopping trip I came across the relatively new Garnier Ultimate Blends range.  There are six different blends within the range and I chose 'The Silky Smoother' because I have mid-long hair with split ends.  

From the first use of this product, I was hooked.  It's absolutely fantastic.  The ends of my hair are noticeably smoother and my hair is softer in general without being weighed down.  The whole range is inexpensive so suits pretty much any budget, it smells fantastic and it's also paraben-free.  What's not to love?

I would highly recommend trying Ultimate Blends the next time you need to replace one of your hair products.  

2 comments:

  1. I may have to invest in this! Great post!

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan. Glad you liked it. Let me know how you get on with the conditioner.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...