Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Garden Sunbathing

We normally don't have very good summers in Scotland but the past couple of weeks have been mostly sunny and really quite warm.  I didn't want the noise and bustle of a public park and I decided there was no better place to enjoy the sun but my own garden.  Armed with SPF 30 sun cream, my kindle and ipad (for Spotify) I took to the garden for a afternoon of sunbathing.  The last time I sunbathed in a garden was at my Gran's house over 20 years ago.  I forgot how enjoyable it is just to lie there doing nothing much except listening to the birds and the trees and enjoying the smell of grass and sun cream. 

My sunbathing place
Looking up 
Looking up
Garden flowers
Garden flowers

My garden isn't particularly big or fancy but a couple of hours just lying there enjoying the heat of the sun was very good for the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...